Thursday, June 7, 2007

A New Fashion Accessory

Tonight was spaghetti night, and as you may have noticed from a recent post, Abby is very skilled at making a mess. Needless to say I felt it best to strip her down. However, she has also discovered that it's hilarious to take her diaper off. Not having the energy to follow her around and clean up little messes that might be made, I had to figure out a way to keep that diaper on...that's right, I used painter's tape to keep our daughter from running around in her birthday suit.




3 comments:

Hansens said...

Way to go Abby! If I remember correctly, I used some kind of tape on your mother's diapers occasionally. I think it might have been duct tape though.

Elysa said...

Good thing belts are in style this season! She just needs a matching purse...

Deya Love said...

I have hot pink duct tape if you run out of yours.