Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Kiss My Bootie

The actual title of this post was supposed to say something about raspberries since I am trying to illustrate how much Abby enjoys picking raspberries at Grandma Lowe's. However the "kiss my bootie" shirt is an old classic that deserves a note. This shirt was given to me by my aunt, hopefully it will be lovingly passed on through the generations.
First generation wearer of the "Bootie" shirt, check out my sweet pants.
Second generation, in much cooler pants.
And finallly, a couple of pictures of Abby picking and enjoying the raspberries.



3 comments:

Deya Love said...

Wow- you could be twins! And we definitely need to see more of this vintage shirt. That is excellent!

Kimberly Porter said...

And I always thought Abby looked like Rich! Boy was I wrong!

Deya Love said...

Maybe you should post some baby pics of Rich just to be sure. :)