Thursday, September 6, 2007

Beauty School Dropout

Okay, so I never went to beauty school, though I am confident if I had, there would have been a forced early retirement for me. After years of unsuccessful attempts at cutting my own bangs, I don't know what possessed me to try to cut Abby's, but I did. Though I would like to blame it on Abby's general squirmyness or dull scissors, I think I have to suck it up and take the blame for a really bad haircut, luckily it was just her bangs. I am pretty sure that Abby's pet monkey could have done a better job than I did. And, you would think this may scare me into going to a professional hairdresser for her next haircut...we'll see.


6 comments:

Elysa said...

Well, I guess you can introduce Abby to the Hair Cuttery! Too bad that Marquita is so far away. I can't believe how grown up Abby looks!

Hansens said...

Oh my gosh Kristl! Are they short enough?? Good thing that there is nothing you could do to her to make her less beautiful than she is. I say, the less bangs, the more of her cute face you can see!

Kimberly Porter said...

Well, they are really short, but they were really long before, too. She's cute either way.

Anonymous said...

I have been guilty of a wonky haircut on Miriam. They are still little so bangs that tilt up a couple inches on one side are cute, right?
I love the pictures, what did Rich say?
Amelia

Deya Love said...

It's not that bad, they'll grow back, and that is why God invented thick cloth headbands. :)

Anonymous said...

Kris,

Just send her to the backyard and let her finish the job! Then tell mom she did to herself.

ha ha
Ky