Friday, December 7, 2007

New Pink Boots

How many posts in this blog have been dedicated to Abby's shoes? I don't really want to count. I love shoes, and though we are still at a stage in life where I really can't go buy myself as many new pairs as I would like, growing babies constantly need new shoes. For now, I can live vicariously through Abby. Anyhow, this post probably should have had something about snow in the title. We had a huge storm last weekend; this required that I get Abby some boots so she could fully appreciate it.
During the storm...

I just threw this picture in because I love the red/white contrast. Rich took this picture, I take no credit!
She didn't quite know what to do with all of the snow at first, so she just marched right out into the middle of it and then stood there.
The next day we had to do a little more maintenance work on the sidewalks, Abby is helping by kicking the icicles off the railing. And, finally we get a view of the pink boots.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Life as a shoe girl truly starts when you get your first pair of pink boots, or in my case, purple moonboots. Lovely.

Kimberly Porter said...

I can't wait to see you! I'll call you tomorrow & we'll set up a time & place!

Deya Love said...

And they're pink! Awwww!! Can I adopt her? I think she's part Dishman.

Nan and Aaron said...

So fun! It's crazy to see all that snow. It really is pretty. We are having a typical "Virginia" winter. Cold most days, but every once and a while it hits 70 degrees! It did snow once. I'm just trying to enjoy it since we'll be freezing in Chicago next year!!