Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wow, it's a Miracle...

I DO remember my blog password.
After taking a little break for the holidays, a few trips, two months straight of us being sick (I have some very unkind words, and possibly unkind gestures for the months of November and December), etc... I am attempting a comeback. Here is a very quick recap through the end of 2009.

Abby: got bigger, started dance, started preschool, got into the bandaids (again).


Matt: really got bigger, learned how to climb, figured out that little brothers are supposed to annoy their older sisters, and turned into the class clown.
We hiked Cecret Lake with my cute sister (and made it all the way up this year).


Rich and I went to see U2 in Charlottesville, Rich went to Spain for a conference, and we all went to Moab to cheer for Rich as he ran in a half marathon.

And, of course we celebrated the holidays.

6 comments:

Kimberly Porter said...

Wow. I am proud proud proud of you!! I love the pictures and am super happy that ya'll got to have fun in CVille, Spain (for Rich!) and that Rich ran a half marathon. :) So fun!

Give Abbs and Matt loves from the Porters.

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Yay! Welcome Back ;) You're so good at recapping, too...it's so hard for me to keep things short and sweet. But the collages said it all...you guys do such fun stuff!

C, J, T, and M said...

...and oh yeah, Rich got put in as the second counselor in our ward..." another big thing from the past few months! :)

Katie said...

Agh! We need to coordinate our C'ville visits. Chris and I went to that concert too!!! Bummer, it would have been fun to see you guys. It was a great concert, though, I'm sure you enjoyed it as much as we did. Your kids are so cute, btw! I hope you are doing well!

Naomi said...

I'm so glad you remember your password! I've missed you. I hope that 2010 proves to be a better year for y'all!
Hey I'll be in UT in April...I would love to see you if possible.

Teresa said...

Glad to see you guys are up, about and WELL!! Fun to see the pics and the kids getting BIGGER.