Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Mighty Matt

As of today, Matt is actually 5 months old. But, I am behind (no surprise there), so here he is at 4 months. At his four month check up, Matt weighed a healthy 18.1 pounds, and measured 26 inches tall (weight was in the 95th percentile and height was in the 90th). His pediatrician couldn't stop laughing.


Just for a little visual comparison, here are some pictures of Matt and Abby at four months (and, let me assure you that I have not done any shrinking).

7 comments:

Sophia said...

WOWZA!!!!!

Kimberly Porter said...

Wow! He is a big guy! I think the outfit that I bought him will be too small. :( I feel bad I was unable to see you while we were in Utah and give it to you. It's the thought that counts, right? He sure is cute!!!

Kylen and Adrienne said...

I bet you guys are getting really buff arms...I'm starting to have a hard time hefting Kathryn around and she's probably around 18-19 lbs too! No pain, no gain right?

The Phillips said...

That is one healthy boy, Coming down soon?

Lisa B. said...

Well done! Nice work on the big healthy baby. You are awesome!

Amelia said...

I love seeing these pictures and the header on your blog makes me giggle every time.

Emily said...

He's proportionate right? I LOVE that picture comparison. Fun!