Thursday, July 2, 2009

Naughty Little Monkeys

I guess our kids are pretty typical; they are into EVERYTHING!

Not too long ago, I was congratulating myself on raising Abby to know better than to get into things like lotion, bath products, etc...good one.
The top two pictures are what we found one night after letting Abby fall asleep in our bed. The next morning my mom asked Abby what she had all over her. Abby's response: " I don't know, I hope it's not lotion." My favorite part? The tiny, greasy hand prints covering our bed.

The bottom two pictures are of Abby one morning after she found our band-aid boxes.

And, Matt. Matt is a mini tornado. If he sees an organized room, I think he considers it his mission to destroy. He can rip a room apart in 5 minutes.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Love this. Wipes from the container is such a classic!

Naomi said...

So naughty, yet soooo dang cute. How do you get mad at those sweet faces?! So good to see you blogging again. I've missed you Kristl dear. :v)

Hansens said...

Ahhh, sweet revenge. It is so good to see my children getting just what they gave us so many years ago. Thanks so much, I really needed a good laugh today.