Thursday, February 10, 2011

Abby Turns 5

We decided to keep things pretty low key for Abby's birthday this year. We went bowling with my parents and my brother's family. Abby was done with the whole thing after about three frames...kids!

Our primary put this sign up in our front yard for a few days around Abby's birthday.

Abby's favorite colors are pink, purple, silver, white and gold.

She loves all things princess. Her favorite foods are pizza, and beans & rice.

Her current favorite book is "Edwina, the Dinosaur Who Didn't Know She was Extinct", by Mo Willems.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Abby! It looks like she had a fantastic celebration!

Naomi said...

Yay happy birthday Abby! I can't believe it - 5 yrs already. You're growing up so fast darling. I hope that I can go bowling with your fam sometime in the future. :-) Hugs from Texas.