Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Foods I Can't Eat

At some point in the last two months my stomach has decided to ban me from eating the following foods:

*all fruit
*most vegetables
*eggs
*french fries
*Papa Murphy's pizza
*sliced bread
*Great Grains cereal
*beverages (although milk has become okay again- hooray!)
*anything sweet

What is causing this? Well, we are expecting baby #2! And he or she seems to have completely taken over my body. I guess that's okay. Abby's little sibling is expected to make an appearance around July 18, and we are so excited.

This is the official first picture, just don't ask me to explain.


7 comments:

kseal said...

Wow, anything sweet?! This pregnancy business could be the newest fad diet in disguise. Congrats to you guys!

Kimberly Porter said...

Again, we are so excited for all of you! :) And wow, look at that food list. What can you eat?!?

Amelia said...

Congratulations! Here's hoping the "barfing" ends soon!

Elysa said...

Congratulations! We couldn't be happier for you!

Meg Rogers said...

It must be a boy if you are so sick. I'm convinced! Now I need to get pregnant with a girl and we can swap clothes :) We are so thrilled for you guys. The world could use more Nelsons!

Lisa B. said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news, and hope you start feeling better asap.

Naomi said...

Congrats Nelson family! We are so happy for y'all. Kristl I hope that you are able to find some happy foods. :) Love from Texas.