Friday, February 1, 2008

Nakey

As Abby gets older, she aquires more skills, one of which is undressing herself. She doesn't do it often, but here is the sight that greeted me one morning. Apparently at some point in the night she decided that she didn't need her shirt. (And of course she would do it the night we didn't have a clean undershirt for her).

A few days ago before her bath, Abby asked if she could run "nakey" . I told her she could do a quick run while I finished filling the bath. After getting things ready for a couple of minutes, I realized that my little exhibitionist hadn't yet made her way back to me. When I went looking for her, this is what I found. It's pretty cold here, good thing she wanted to wear her hat.


3 comments:

Amelia said...

Oh how all the toddlers love the nakey....

Meg Rogers said...

Uh-oh, we better not leave Abby and Henry alone together in the playhouse up at the property. That would be nothin but trouble! Henry loves the nakey too, but for some reason he is always running at mach10 around the house. He must love the feeling of the pickle in the wind! Oh to be that uninhibited again :)

Kimberly Porter said...

Who doesn't love the nakey?!? Josh woke up the other day with one arm up the neck hole of his jammie top. It made us laugh. :)