Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A HUGE Thank You!

This is a lot overdue, but give me a break, I just had a baby (can I still use that excuse six months from now?). Anyhow, the point of this entry is to express our sincere gratitude to my mom! We called her at 5 in the morning the day Matt was born and within an hour she was making the trip from St. George to Salt Lake. She stayed with us for over a week and was a life-saver. She gave Abby some much needed love and attention, cooked, cleaned, took Matt at all hours of the morning when our brains were no longer functioning, and other fun things. We really appreciate all that she did to help us transition from 3 to 4. Thanks, Mom!

One of the fun projects my mom did while she was here was to make a "fort" for Abby. Any time my mom sat down at the sewing machine, Abby would put her hands on her shoulder, this was her way of contributing to the creation.
The completed fort!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Mom's are amazing and that fort is super cool. Forts are essential for a happy childhood!